To be able to join in the Trams discussion, you must register and be manually approved as a member of the site. Like all public discussion forums, there are rules that must be adhered to, as follows;
What we expect of members…
- Acceptance of membership will be expedited if you provide your real name and working contact details…
- Zero Tolerance on Spam: All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users.
- No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be banned from the forum after 1 warning.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior will result in membership deletion.
- Adult Content: No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted, members who persist will be removed.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be less than 250 Kb. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal Content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed, and will be deleted.
If you require clarification on any of these issues, please use the contact form…